Flexlota
April 22, 2017
WalkPaws
April 22, 2017

E-COMMERCE DESIGN


Nbmbaa-nola.org



The New Orleans Chapter was founded in 1994 and currently has members at all levels of business management, from a wide array of disciplines including: Finance, Information Technology, Marketing, Legal, Engineering, and Education professions.

Approximately, 38% of our members are graduate school students, while the remaining 62% of our membership base have an average are working professionals and/or entrepreneurs.


Technologies:


 
 
//]]>